Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello BLOGworld!

Ha, so I finally gave in to this whole blogging mania that a lot of people are on.

Now, I'm going to keep this short and simple. As some of my close friends know, I have anger issues, I'm pessimistic most of the times, and I swear a lot. I've been thinking of starting up a blog from some time now, but I couldn't justify doing so.

It's a different story now. For the last couple of years, I've been taking my anger out on people, or on the road. I realized that taking my anger out on the internet would be a good first step. And so, here I am.


Now, as my first observation, I'm confident to say that each and everyone of us may know a lot of our friends that actually blog. I'm also confident to say that some of them just need to get off their computers and stfu. Some people just do not deserve the right to "publish" sh*t online. These blogs do NOT make any sense at all, especially if it's just filled with pictures. It's called FLICKR, f*cktards.

But then again, who cares? I have a Million Opinions, and this is one of 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment