Monday, June 29, 2009

Get the EFF off the phone!

First of all, I want to apologize to whoever's subscribed to my blog for being lazy lately. I knew one day the level of excitement would fall, and so it did.

Anyways, I'm back, with yet another rant that I guess everyone else who are affected will agree with me...

IF YOU CANNOT MULTI-TASK, GET THE F*CK OF YOUR PHONE WHILE DRIVING!

I don't know how else to stress this out. Everyday, I encounter an idiot who is chatting their way out on the phone, while driving on the highway. Now I know some people can multitask, but majority CANNOT.

You are cruising at highway speeds, and talking on the phone. I'm passing on your left, and you start to merge and change lanes WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT because you're laughing at how your ex-girlfriend is dating some next fat-ass douche. I honk at you, you swerve back out of surprise, and you give me the finger. What is the problem in this situation? YOU'RE THE FUCKING DOUCHE, that's what!


You lost concentration on driving, and almost killed me, and YOU have the guts to give me the finger? Someone needs to slap you across your face, back and forth, and I'd be more than happy to do that.

How hard is it to just WAIT? Why can't people wait until they're actually stopped rather than talking on the phone while driving at 120 km/h? It's been proven! Multi-tasking while driving was never safe. Now I'm not going to lie, I sometimes talk on the phone on the highway, but only if I need to ask questions. Even still, I move to the right lane, cruise at slower speeds. Even even still, I can somewhat multi-task. In my past experiences talking and driving, I have never ever swerved or almost hit someone.

That being said, I do not condone in talking and driving even if you can multi-task. Just wait, please. Save your lives, and others'.

Besides, isn't there a law in Ontario that prohibits using any electronic device while driving? I really hope this law is being ENFORCED, instead of officers giving BULLSHIT TICKETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment